Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Here is a little peach I found today whilst attending a faulty immersion heater, work was done only 2 years ago by a big national company fitting new heaters! Nothing seemed to be fixed back properly and the lid fell off the isolator as I took the clothes out that were hiding it! :(
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! IMG_20191002_1024038 - EletriciansForums.net

@ChrisElectrical88
The main tails used to come into the lower right hand old wylex, they have been pulled out and put in Henleys then to the new main switch, then out to more henley blocks and then to their respective final con units!:eek:

Whats wrong with that? Once we’ve left the EU all this health and safety rubbish will be out the window and we can go back to all that make do and mend stuff. The British empire was built on innovative solutions like that. What do you think a Royal Engineer would do if he didn’t have a 13amp plug for the laser guided missile he was installing ... and sod part P? ;)

I installed the mains supply and isolator for a future fire alarm system. We recently went back to the location to see the fire alarm system had been fitted. Thank god the system was wireless. Don't know why I bothered measuring the fixings, neatly dressing the cable and making sure all the slots in the brass screws were at the same angle.
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! fire - EletriciansForums.net
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! fire11 - EletriciansForums.net
Seems they needed a repeater, cables lashed into the nearest socket circuit.
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! fire2 - EletriciansForums.net

3ph service head in clients "storage cupboard" a few months ago... Yup 415 between those exposed conductors.

Its UKPN here so hopefully by the year 2055 they'll send someone out with a tube of superglue to "fix" it, in the meantime I've asked him to maybe not clout the cupboard contents of his metal handled mop, clothes airer etc etc etc into it

Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! IMG_20181220_104943 - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock