Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

How is it that wet pants can charge so much and install stuff as they please?! Never worked that one out. We‘re just finishing up an expensive, high finish job and the plumbers fudged up on nearly all the radiators - pipes in the wrong place. Wet pants blamed the apprentice but he stood over him whilst the apprentice did the install. ?

How is it that wet pants can charge so much and install stuff as they please?! Never worked that one out. We‘re just finishing up an expensive, high finish job and the plumbers fudged up on nearly all the radiators - pipes in the wrong place. Wet pants blamed the apprentice but he stood over him whilst the apprentice did the install. ?

if your going to be cr4ap at your job, ensure you have an apprentice to blame for your failures.

I’m sure that earth terminal on the grid is there for a reason.... just escapes me for the moment though..;)
None are earthed. There are also standard plate switches on metal back boxes, all cpcs in Wagos.

If my memory is working correctly there are 38 cables in this lighting junction box. No the lid doesn't fit properly.
View attachment 55067
Picasso would be proud of that.
[automerge]1578343577[/automerge]
does the lid have a sticker warning of 2 different colour codes?

A control panel with all emergency stop reset, fault reset, and start buttons held in with ring pulls. Thankfully this machine is no longer in service and the factory is closed. Quite shocking really when you think about it.
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! panel - EletriciansForums.net

That lighting junction box makes me feel slightly queasy...
Where would you start?

Mind you, I found 2 like that in the attic of my last house and everything worked...

not bubbling mate...seething. was a plumber stole my socket tester. a plumber stole my set of wera screwdrivers. was a plumber that burnt 10 of my alarm cables with his blowtorch. was a plumber that that threaded his plastic pipes through my cable holes. nah, i don't dislike plumbers, i hate them with a passion ( appart from Barry the Bath that fixes wet things that i come across from time to time. fair price and reliable.if youse on forum Barry, a bottle of Laphroiag would be welcome).).
Yep, thought there might be some underlying reasons :cool::p

Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! IMG_0185 - EletriciansForums.net
Last October the whole house has been refitted with class 1 light fittings, including wall lights by a "experienced commercial electrician" who never even mentioned or advised the client there was no cpc to any of the fittings he only listed additional sockets on his minor works certificate.
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! IMG_0184 - EletriciansForums.net
same house by another classy electrician previous to "experienced commercial electrician"

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock