Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Ceiling fan was installed but now upstairs lights don’t work. Apparently this was done by a spark.. I don’t think so!
blue tape.shirley it should be red???

Choice of cable and landing is far from perfect too.
glanding

Last edited:
To be honest.... thats a tiny nest.... or bink
A week or two later after being stung, I poked my head up into a loft with my little torch.... turned around on the ladder.....

nest about 3 foot wide and 2 foot high.... hanging off the beams...

thankfully dead, and had been for some years.

You know it’s going to be a good job when one of these is lieing about.....

View attachment 60658

and a sample of the important chapter.... which surprisingly comes BEFORE the First Aid for Electric Shock.... “sorry, haven’t got to that page yet”

View attachment 60659
Love the tester!

We can all send our proper voltage testers back, and use the neon in a screwdriver - its in the diy manual so its right.

Love the tester!

We can all send our proper voltage testers back, and use the neon in a screwdriver - its in the diy manual so its right.
well spotted. must be a B&Q manual.

Some of those manuals are reasonable, though rather out of date now, not much RCD protection and lots of Wylex standard boards. Is no one going to mention the paint on the switch?!

That's shocking painting yes.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock