Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Step 6: Make sure the last-mentioned length of T&E is too short to reach the shower unit, and be devilishly clever by installing a JB which gives you a neat right-angle...and finish off by connecting another piece of T&E from the JB to the shower by utilising the already existing hole through which the hot and cold supplies are fed...finally, although not present in this installation, label the plug in the double socket in the cupboard as "Widowmaker", and you're done!
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! pic6 - EletriciansForums.net

A big thumbs up to @pirate for his excellent step by step guide .
Particularly impressed by the way you managed to point out so many
“handy hints” all on the same installation.

If I had to be pedantic then I would like to point out that I think the trunking looks like it is not square.

Completely agree @James...it’s very good of @pirate to take the time to do a very in depth tutorial ?
must be raining on the golf course, or weevils in his ship's biscuits.

Of all the crummy things going on in that photo, they could have at least mounted the 2 boxes at the same height side by side.
We had been asked to rectify this, neither enclosure had a cover fitted. They are all but inaccessible I had to lay on my front and crawl in to take the pic, needless to say they are still like it.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock