Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i thought it was Ford's answer to :

Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! IMG_20200205_141106 - EletriciansForums.net

Light fittings date stamped 1996. Assuming due to the yellow flex a builder of some description has moved the lamp, sacrificing some of their 110v extension leads to relocate the light. Odd when both be light and the klik rose are quite clearly rewire able.

Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

View attachment 28495

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

View attachment 28495
Looks like some pubs..

Another nice junction in the loft above a newly installed Ensuite in an extension, wiring taken care of by the Builder's "electrician".

I like the strain relief, so when someone trips over the cables on the loft floor, the Wagos will keep the cables in place.

View attachment 55410
A wiska box costs a fiver and a few quid for glands and and it's sorted.

It's the kind of stuff I always have on the van as "consumables" I don't get why these things keep happening other than people not having the right gear to do the job and not being arsed to go to Screwfix.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock