Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

View attachment 28495

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

View attachment 28495
My 2 favourites so far

Attachments

• IMG_20200118_101311.jpg
    IMG_20200118_101311.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200825_160151.jpg
    IMG_20200825_160151.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 71
Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Flanders

-
Arms
Good guess, but it turned out to be a socket under the sink (no idea why, there was another socket beside it on the original ring that had been split into two radials at some point.

Since I actually needed a feed for the utility room next door anyway, it worked out in my favour for a change!
My old house used to have a switch in the kitchen that turn on the immersion heater upstairs, I removed it and fitted a socket when the immersion heater was removed so someone may of done the same thing.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
My old house used to have a switch in the kitchen that turn on the immersion heater upstairs, I removed it and fitted a socket when the immersion heater was removed so someone may of done the same thing.
my old house didn't have such luxuries. a tin bath in front of the kitchen range on a saturday night. topped up with kettle that sat on the range. dad first, then mum, then me, then sister. waste bath water washed dishes, then chucked on veg.patch.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.