Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mmm...wheres this cheeky little fella going,
4185393A-9462-4548-BFEB-EA28603179A5.jpeg

Little bit of bell wire under a 30a fuse...
5A8F288B-2F66-4CA6-ABC4-DD37ED1CA24B.jpeg

97032926-660A-4602-B3B4-576D1E47FF34.jpeg

and a metal CU, years ahead of it;s time. i must ask wylex for next week's lottery numbers.

and a metal CU, years ahead of it;s time. i must ask wylex for next week's lottery numbers.

Like me you would remember ripping out all those dangerous metal "fuseboxes" to replace with the much safer plastic "fuseboxes"!!!!

Those starting today will be telling their future generations of the times when they started and they were ripping out old dangerous plastic CUs to replace with safer metal CUs as the future generations rip out the metal CUs to replace with plastic in line with the 26th edition amendment 4 following issues raised by the London Fire, and nosey parker brigade

Paint colour of my living room new feature wall!

View attachment 62409
To be honest, I don't think that's real!!

I have checked up, and I can't find that tartan, the most common one is Stewart:

6cc0dc6a0b20ae40aa99146f7d41463e.jpg

Unfortunately, they don't do macpherson, or else we would have the house painted.

It's good stuff though, here is a video of it being applied:

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock