Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

due to blood thinning witchcraft from the quack.i only got to have the end of a 2.5mm touch my arm and i then have a blood flow like Niagra. looking at possibility of arm protectors. say some suede leather. hands are OK. skin is tougher there.

due to blood thinning witchcraft from the quack.i only got to have the end of a 2.5mm touch my arm and i then have a blood flow like Niagra. looking at possibility of arm protectors. say some suede leather. hands are OK. skin is tougher there.
I am the opposite, takes a lot to make me bleed and any cut heals up very quickly and I have to scars to prove that as well. ?

I remember way back when I was a lad and I was helping one of the old timers move some steel sheets. It was winter, the steel was very cold and edges sharp so I found myself a pair of welders gauntlets to wear. The only trouble is you can often be clumsy wearing thick gloves. The old fella said to me "get them bloody sands bags off thee hands, what are you, a man or wussy?"
Gloves were frowned upon when I was young, know a days some of the young ones that work for me wear them all year round, got to protect those pretty little hands ?

I make a point of cutting myself and bleeding at least once a week….

Keeps the blood pressure down.

Joke!
All my bleeds are accidental… except the donors. That’s Wednesday afternoon limited to light week.
Not being on the tools anymore I find that using a mouse and keyboard doesn't often cause many injuries. Though I do suffer more now with joint and back ache (sitting down too long and not being used to it). But I can guarantee if I do get my tools out, even for a bit of D.I.Y, I end up with a cut or scrape or bruise, without fail.

Not being on the tools anymore I find that using a mouse and keyboard doesn't often cause many injuries. Though I do suffer more now with joint and back ache (sitting down too long and not being used to it). But I can guarantee if I do get my tools out, even for a bit of D.I.Y, I end up with a cut or scrape or bruise, without fail.
^^This!!!^^

Is that a fuse and a MCB in series for the supply?
Only just saw this. No. Its an isolator and a fuse in series. There was a time when it was considered there had to be a fuse somewhere in the system "should all else fail.." (mcb, s welding together in closed position etc.). That time has gone and the isolator and fuse have been replaced with an mcb.

Only just saw this. No. Its an isolator and a fuse in series. There was a time when it was considered there had to be a fuse somewhere in the system "should all else fail.." (mcb, s welding together in closed position etc.). That time has gone and the isolator and fuse have been replaced with an mcb.
Don't you already have a 60-100A fuse in the supply cut-out (or ROI equivalent)?

Don't you already have a 60-100A fuse in the supply cut-out (or ROI equivalent)?
Yes. But the DNO don, t want you to factor that in as they never want to be in a situation where they may have to come out and change it. The DB in question is literally back to back with the DNO, s meter cabinet. If it was 3 mts away there would be a separate 63amp mcb located in the DNO, s cabinet and a an80 amp isolator in the DB itself

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock