Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Does anyone know where i can get the 17th edition regs in pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

el_hefe

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello from sunny spain, I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the new regs in pdf format? any help would be much appreciated as i am returning to the uk next month after living here for 5 years and will need to sit my 17th edition and want to get a bit of a head start before i return. I would order a copy but the spanish postal service is so unpredictable it might not arrive before i head back.

Thankyou in advance

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
G

Grae79

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you used to be able to get the draft version in pdf; someone may still have a copy. don't know if you can get the finalised version or not. good luck!

M

Moog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you used to be able to get the draft version in pdf; someone may still have a copy. don't know if you can get the finalised version or not. good luck!
C&G have supplied as PDF as part of their eletronic document set however I think it cost several thosand a year to use it. Your would be better to buy the book or do you mean something like this 17th edition bs7671 Direct File Acquired - Download mp3s, movies, games, apps, and more

I wouldnt recommend it

Last edited by a moderator:
uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Does anyone know where i can get the 17th edition regs in pdf format? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom