Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Does anyone still use connector block..? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I still have loads of 5a & 15a screw connector block strips , I use the odd bit occasionally

just wondered if anyone else still buys & uses connector block or is it all Wagos now ?

Aico 3000
James

James

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Always have some in my toolbox.
Mostly used for temporary connections and links etc for testing and fault finding.

Rare to use it for a permanent joint, I prefer wago type connections for that

ferg

ferg

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
I have some kicking about but I can't remember the last time I used it.
Wagos for me every time now.

P

pc1966

Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
I have some as well, the fancy ones with the tab under the screw to avoid trashing the cable, but would generally recommend Wagos.

The screw terminals I do still use are the DIN rail sort, though you can get sprung clamp ones for that as well.

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
waiting for our yankee friends to recommend fire nuts. they still in the dark ages, hate wagos.

hasel5

hasel5

-
Arms
Supporter
found some 30 Amp rated today on 80 amp submit joint

pirate

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
They have their places, but don't use them if I can Wago instead. Sometimes, as a temporary repair, they are ideal...I used one to connect a broken throttle cable on a Simca 1100 in 1974...perfect!

Strima

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Never for a permanent joint but for testing and fault finding etc they're very handy.

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Does anyone still use connector block..? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom