uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Doh! Can't believe I did this but I did. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Advent Win
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Not once but twice. That cable is to an old coughtree corner light who would imagine the cable would have taken that route? Just popping in a few cameras and light stopped working. had to dig out the cable bit by bit. Actually managed to get a bullseye on the cable twice, wow! Oh by the way at least it was on my own property!
IMG_0254.JPG

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Not once but twice. That cable is to an old coughtree corner light who would imagine the cable would have taken that route? Just popping in a few cameras and light stopped working. had to dig out the cable bit by bit. Actually managed to get a bullseye on the cable twice, wow! Oh by the way at least it was on my own property!
View attachment 55627
I bet you put the old light up in the first place! Come on admit it :D

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
At least you missed it with the third hole.... or does the white twin spiral round again?
Turns a 5 minute job into half a day.
I bet you got the blame from your other half as well.

Vortigern

Advent Win
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Come on admit it
How very dare you!...is it that obvious?
white twin spiral round
it meandered around in a big S, 'er indoors unusually said now't but then she knows with electrics I'm the kiddie even if I know nothing else! Well in her eyes anyway. Funnily enough even she commented that it should not be done like that it was stupid. But the whole house electrics are pretty unusual.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Doh! Can't believe I did this but I did. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom