Discuss Domestic Installer Course Offer in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Davecsc

Good Afternoon,

We have a few spaces on our next EAL VRQ Domestic Installer course at Stoke-on-Trent and Willenhall, Wolverhampton.

The usual cost of the 5 day course is £775 but for spaces on the following dates the cost will be £700 inc VAT.

Willenhall Centre - May 17th. Course times from 8am until 4pm
Stoke Centre - May 24th. Course times 9am until 5pm.

If you wish to book a place onto these courses contact 01782 837007.

Regards,
Dave

what do you learn in the 5 days?

The course is aimed at people who have previous experience in domestic installations and who wish to obtain the domestic installer including part p qualification. The course covers such topics as applicable building regulations, earthing and bonding requirements, cable and component selection, electrical test procedures, completion of certificates, special locations, installing cables and lighting installations.

Dave

Reply to Domestic Installer Course Offer in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm looking to shadow/assist electricians working within a fifty mile radius of Leicester (i.e. Stoke on Trent / Mansfield / Peterborough / MK...
Replies
Views
So at the moment Im working as an aircraft electrician and would like to do additional training to cover me for domestic/industrial work but Im...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I apologise this is another question regarding the much hated domestic installers course, from what i have read on the forum!! Im a...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
D
Hi all, Happy New Year :) I'm looking for Domestic Electrical Experience and live just South of Norwich. Recently completed my C&G 17th Edition...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 98327
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock