Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Domestic Wiring Tester in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

randyrat

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Okay then, another brain picking.......

What combined tester is most suitable for domestic work? I want something easy to use and reliable. (I was going to add "Cheap", but thats taking it too far, I know)

Any thoughts chaps?

Randyrat:D

W

wayne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
are you looking for "AVO" meter or just continuity and voltage ?

M

MacSparky

I use the Fluke 1652 which i have found very simple to use, and i class my self as a novice as far as testing goes. Ramp test feature and Auto RCD test are nice functions too. On the whole very pleased.:D

W

wayne

oh we're talking about Test instruments again

R

randyrat

Ooopss...sorry Wayne, maybe I should have looked through the postings first....plenty info already i see.....
Randyrat

W

wayne

no problem unlike the metrel i mentioned earlier!!

E

EasyFox

I have the Fluke 1653 nice & easy to use, never had any problems with it , you will get the Fluke haters waffling on about croc clips but I've never had a problem with them.
Also used the megger 1502 again soooooooooo easy to use.

R

randyrat

Megger 1502......? I heard the fluke was the one to go for, but it isn't half expensive, isnt it?
Randyrat

R

randyrat

Already on it......
cheers anyway...
randyrat

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to Domestic Wiring Tester in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom