Discuss Double Flourescent- LED Alternative in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have commercial client who would like to change double flourescent fittings to a LED alternative. Any suggestions? office environment so needs to look nice.

Have used these a few times they are from Rexel.

LED Solutions COM005-REX | 43W LED Surface Linear Fitting 4640lm 5ft White | Rexeluk - https://www.rexel.co.uk/uki/root-category/Lighting/Light-Fittings/Indoor-Surface-%26-Suspended-Lights/43W-LED-Surface-Linear-Fitting-4640lm-5ft-White/p/2501003653

Now, the picture on the website is crap but they are one of the nicer looking surface LED options.

Can't tell you the price as I always get them in account but think the 5ft is about £60-70.
NVC do one that's very similar.

Reply to Double Flourescent- LED Alternative in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening everyone… I’ve attached pictures for your leisure.. so basically the customer does not have any RCD protection.. 3036 fuseboard is in...
Replies
Views
I have a street light circuit on land I rent out. I need to replace 2 of the bulbs. 1 of them is an old Philips 55W SOX Plus, the other is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I replaced an outdoor electrical socket recently with a 2 gang, BG socket which has LED lights to show when it is switched on. Since then I...
Replies
Views
Struggling a touch at the minute with customers getting work done by “someone they know” and citing our quotations being too expensive as the...
Replies
Views
I've been asked by a client to 'mask off' the green LED charging indictor lamps within several emergency lights fitted within bedrooms on a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock