• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Draper Vde Pliers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
used but still do the job

I've got to ask Dusty. Do you honestly think anyone will buy an old used pair for £2 cheaper than a brand new pair?

But his ones are "As used by DustyDazzler [Esteemed Member] from the Electricians Forum !"
Fair point, my error, price should be hiked up to reflect this. If signed by the esteemed member further doubling of price is expected.

they look like they have covid19. all spotty.

Decided to keep em , they can take their rightful place back in my tool pouch and be used for pulling nails and wot not ...

I like the variety of rulers used to show scale.

I assume the Frozen one on a previous sale was from your toolbox? :)

If you have any decent long nose pliers going I need a new second pair as the last lot got covered in oil being used to repair the van...

I like the variety of rulers used to show scale.

I assume the Frozen one on a previous sale was from your toolbox? :)

If you have any decent long nose pliers going I need a new second pair as the last lot got covered in oil being used to repair the van...

Yes the random rulers are what ever I grab first from my daughters desk, much quicker the going outside to get my tape measure...
I have gradually been trying to off load all stuff I really no longer use or need.

I only have one pair of long nose pliers which I got on my apprenticeship and old knipex pair which live in my everyday carry tool pouch :)

Yes the random rulers are what ever I grab first from my daughters desk, much quicker the going outside to get my tape measure...
I have gradually been trying to off load all stuff I really no longer use or need.

I only have one pair of long nose pliers which I got on my apprenticeship and old knipex pair which live in my everyday carry tool pouch :)
I'm eyeing up the Knipex electrical installation ones but for me that's a LOT for a tool.

I'm eyeing up the Knipex electrical installation ones but for me that's a LOT for a tool.
They're not bad, I've got a pair to give a whirl and honestly they're no better than my Draper Expert Ergo 7-in-1 pliers and needle-nose. I got it hoping it would do away with both bit it does away with neither and worse still, loses the offset from the expert ergo range. It now only sees occasional use when I need to cut anything 10mm upward - The 7-in-1 could do tails and bonding conductor, but it was at the limits of the tool without adding undue strain on the pivot.

Reply to Draper Vde Pliers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net