Discuss drawing software in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

davelerave

hi

may heve been asked before-but what's the quickest way to make some of these nice coloured electrical drawings i see on here from time to time

thanks

Bathroom des3 one roomr3.jpgBathroom des3 one roomr 1.jpgBathroom des3 one roomr 2.jpgSome images of a bathroom layout I did. (Final design was changed but I have deleted the files. 3D image rotated and jpegs exported.

Reply to drawing software in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a relatively newly qualified electrician (mature trainee who completed his NVQ in 2023) today was the first time I've seen a melted...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I’m currently part way through my apprenticeship and we are working on IB, IN, IZ and IT and volt drop today. And it got me...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I bought some property in northern Michigan. It has underground electric with a transformer already on the property. I would like...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock