Discuss Drill Repairs in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Hope I am in the right section.
As the title suggests I have a dewalt 24v cordless sds, which as stopped working on the hammer function, just wondered if any body knows of a shop that could repair it( if it is cost affective) I have had it about 4 years and given it some hammer ( no pun intended).
i used to use alltools in sheffield years back, but have been told they are no longer agents.
anywhere in rotherham,sheffield,doncaster or barnsley would be great.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Dewalt Service agents in your area mate:

Name:Powertech
fivestars.gif
Address:Unit 2C Ellisons Road Norwood Ind Estate Killamarsh
Town/City:Sheffield
County:Yorkshire
Postal Code:S21 2JG
Tel No: 0114 247 4080
Fax No:0114 247 4860
Web Address: Powertech Inustrial Ltd - Your one stop shop for all your powertool needs.
Email Address:[email protected]
Provide Mail Order Service?:Yes
Brands Supported:Black & Decker (incl. Household), DEWALT, Stanley Pneumatics, Stanley Power Tools
Sells Spare Parts:Yes
Repair Service:Yes

Name:Lee Garth Tools
Address:Unit 1-3 Whittingtons Court Wheatley Hall Road
Town/City:Doncaster
County:South Yorkshire
Postal Code:DN2 4PE
Tel No: 01302 811888
Fax No:01302 812370
Web Address: www.leegarthtools.co.uk
Email Address:[email protected]
Provide Mail Order Service?:No
Brands Supported:DEWALT, Stanley Pneumatics, Stanley Power Tools
Sells Spare Parts:Yes
Repair Service:Yes

Thanks for that mate appreciate the effort, will contact them monday and see if they can revive my baby:sweatdrop:

that's plastic gears gone, the part costs about £15.00 and you will get that online, can change it yourself, if you take it into a repair shop they will charge you about £90.00

Hi Guys
Hope I am in the right section.
As the title suggests I have a dewalt 24v cordless sds, which as stopped working on the hammer function, just wondered if any body knows of a shop that could repair it( if it is cost affective) I have had it about 4 years and given it some hammer ( no pun intended).
i used to use alltools in sheffield years back, but have been told they are no longer agents.
anywhere in rotherham,sheffield,doncaster or barnsley would be great.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Powertech just of J31 of M1 pal. They repair all types of plant.

Update just seen post above regarding Powertech.

Did you get it sorted mate?

Hi grantor will look at that
rmc not had chance yet pal, will pop in the week and get a price.

Reply to Drill Repairs in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net