Discuss dry-lining boxes-linkable! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kiers1970

Morning chaps

Anybody have a link for the dry lining boxes that you can link together? Went to second fix a job first fixed 6 months ago, the plasterers have had to bring the plaster board 2 inches past the galv b boxes, and have left a gaps between multiple outlets for data and power etc, the customer will have a hell of a job making this good, I reckon this is the best solution.

cheers

if your meaning side by side like a dual box

if there are a lot could you mount a bit of dado trunking (I know its expensive and surface but would solve problem

if you mean that the board is fixed so the back boxes are deep below the surface, could you not fit skeleton box extensions?

imagine socket boxes fixed direct to brick, then boarders dot/dab board maybe 2 inches proud of the boxes, cutting not 6 double back box holes, but one slot , maybe 3 feet across!

Fairly sure I'll get the fast fix/cavity boxes in the space, the accessories( sockets data tv etc) I think finish flush to one another.,

Kiers

Reply to dry-lining boxes-linkable! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An odd question granted but bear with me. I've got to extend a radial circuit in a community centre to fit a new hand dryer in the toilets, but I...
Replies
Views
A first today. While sober and of sound mind I deliberately purchased some Axiom 45mm dry line boxes. I've found something they will do that...
Replies
Views
Can dry line socket back boxes be mounted back to back in a stud wall if its deep enough? And if so do they need to have the fire seal installed...
Replies
Views
A few weeks ago I posted this in another thread...: The tripping kept occurring, so I went back and moved a likely candidate circuit to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to posting but been reading for years. I inherited a house from my grandmother who passed in 2021, I intend to renovate and rent out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock