Discuss Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

There was another similar case a few weeks ago who actually got jail time I think. Can't remember the details but it might have been more about misrepresentation of being a scheme member than actual unsafe electrical work.....

How many properties have I been to that show poor workmanship to put it politely...Just today at a jewellers shop, the wylex box is not secured to the wall. The lighting is on the 32a and the list goes on. You can see the nice white JB with the red tape is a recent "addition" So once again you can see whoever did the work, well hardly an electrician. Isn't it these people who should be prosecuted. If we were obliged to report conditions and installations like this maybe there would be more prosecutions.Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4259.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4244.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4261.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4256.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4259.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4244.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4261.JPG - EletriciansForums.net Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work IMG_4256.JPG - EletriciansForums.net
P.S. Double take, no actually don't know why there are duplicate pics...

In terms of some people there are a few time served sparks now sort of retired who still do the odd job for cash around here. I would trust them to do my own property if required. They are not in a scheme and so occassionally fall foul if the rules. They dont do fuse boards but will do circuits, stuff in zones thata notifiable. Yes, it is technically illegal, but i would sooner have them doing stuff than some half wit from down the pub who sneaks into a scheme and is dangerous. Its the chancers and cowboys who need prosecuting not semi retired people who do a good job. But the powers that be will always go for the low hanging fruit.

Reply to Dudley 'electrician' in court for dodgy work in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock