Discuss Dummy Bell Box required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm after a realistic outside dummy alarm bell box to cover Sky cable. It's a new house that's wired for Sky, but not used. I'm thinking of an empty bell box to house the Sky cable in case required for later use.
Thanks

all depends on how much cable you want to get in it.

it comes with batteries just for the LEDs. right pain when you need to replace them.
[automerge]1567630083[/automerge]
Great, I've had a browse round. All the dummy boxes appear to be boring in style.
However, I've ordered one with the 2 flashing LED lights
this style less boring?
1567630079761.png

Reply to Dummy Bell Box required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hope you're all well . I've had ring door bell 2nd generation hardwired for 1.5 yrs... it was connected to transformer which is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i live in a new build house where they builders have left a junction box on the outside of my house. In the junction box there is a 6mm twin...
Replies
Views
Hi, A lot about this fault confused me to be honest. So customer complained the doorbell was not working as intended. By that I mean the chime...
Replies
Views
I bought a new house in Florida in 2022. Today, I went into the attic. I found wiring stapled to studs in a few places, but there are no guard...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully I haven't made an error but I was speaking with another electrician and he said standard junction boxes with screw terminals can no...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock