Discuss #e5 anyone heard of this in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There was someone on a while back banging on about it.

Berating everyone for being incompetent while showing a lack of basic knowledge.

I think NBP supports it too.

I’ve been a member for quite a while now and even have the badge to prove it. The video sums it up exactly what #e5 group is about.

I’ve been a member for quite a while now and even have the badge to prove it. The video sums it up exactly what #e5 group is about.
Interesting, Sintra (and Essex).
Has anything concrete actually occurred as a result of #e5......or is it a case of more widdling into the wind?

I have seen the video. Just a little unsure what actually is the point. I am not turned off by the idea but it just seems like a few blokes looking to pat onanother on the back.

What can it actually achieve?
...and what is it actually aiming to achieve.
The lads are obviously sticking up for the trade, so good luck to 'em. These existing problems are deep rooted now, though.

I have seen the video. Just a little unsure what actually is the point. I am not turned off by the idea but it just seems like a few blokes looking to pat onanother on the back.

What can it actually achieve?

The Youtuber SparkyNinja seems to be a member, he seems to generally try and help people with his Youtube videos, but i agree groups like this seem to attract the egotistical members of our trade.. There's one chap in particular who is in this e5 group that seems to hang out on the Facebook groups daily constantly trying to belittle people that are not JIB graded.
Unfortunately you seem to have hit the nail on the head.

The Youtuber SparkyNinja seems to be a member, he seems to generally try and help people with his Youtube videos, but i agree groups like this seem to attract the egotistical members of our trade.. There's one chap in particular who is in this e5 group that seems to hang out on the Facebook groups daily constantly trying to belittle people that are not JIB graded.
Unfortunately you seem to have hit the nail on the head.

Yeah I am banned from the SparkyNinja FB Group.

Reply to #e5 anyone heard of this in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net