Discuss eal coarse in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

davwad

hi guys new on here,
need your advice. Im doing the domestic installers coarse at my local college in 3 weeks time. I have had limited on site experience with the brother in law ( mainly first and second fix). I have been stuying the part p doc and builing regs etc.. i dont have any testing experience, im really keen to get through this, as i see as the first step so to speak. If anyone has recently done this coarse "how did you find it". I am also doing a 3 day "pre coarse " to get me on track. any advice welcome!!

Reply to eal coarse in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I did my level eal diploma few months ago and now recently passed my 2391-52 exam so I have the inspection and testing qual also which is...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
There's been a few changes recently at the company I work for. 2 electrical supervisors and the contract manager left towards the end of last...
Replies
Views
So, I got a level 2-3 electrical installation diploma fresh out of college with no experience especially onsite. I was wondering whether working...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock