Discuss EAL FAST TRACK in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

I am Australian, but living in the UK, I would like to do course in Electrical Installations level 2 and 3 including the NVQ and any other essential qualifications need to get an Electrical licence.

However in the future I may decide to move back to Queensland, Australia.

I have be in contact with Queensland's Trade Recognition admin, who have informed me that in order for these qualifications to be recognised me to be eligible for an Electricians License in Queensland, we would need to submit in detail the course content, module by module in as much detail as possible.

Then they will assess if there is any gap training that would need to be learnt at TAFE at a substantial cost to myself, before they would let us apply for an Electricians licence.

Rather than just pay a large sum of money for a course and then when I return to Australia, research how much it will cost. They have agreed, if we can get the information about all the modules in detail of this course in theory and practical. They can give us a fair idea of what cost I am looking at.

They also said that it will only be possible to get this qualification recognised, if individuals can demonstrate substantial competency, in no more than 1/3 rd of the competencies, to complete the trade qualification.

I am hoping to do the EAL COURSE. However I cannot get any information that is detailed enough about the modules to send to the trades recognition in Queensland.

I have written to courses run by EAL but not much help. I’ve written to EAL website but heard nothing.
I have had great responses from City and guilds but this will not be the course I do so won’t be accurate!

can anyone help please ?

TL;DR
EAL fast track

Reply to EAL FAST TRACK in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net