Discuss Economy 7 circuits in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good Evening All. First question on site so apologies for bad formatting.
Am interested to know best work around for testing the off peak side of a split load board fed by a teleswitch meter running economy 7 storage heaters. Able to perform dead tests but no power until after midnight so cannot test Zs or the RCCB that governs the radial circuits. Tenant cannot function test the RCCB either. Other half of split board fed separately from supplier side meter tails.
Any clues or hints very much appreciated - thank you in advance

hi would use r1 + r2 value to calculate zs (ze+r1+r2 =zs) as for rcd is no way of testing it unless you go round at midnight just note it on certificate as not tested

Thank you for your reply. Can I temporary feed to the intake on the off peak RCCB without it affecting the teleswitch or only to the supply side on the individual radial mcbs? Would ideally like to function test the RCCB whilst i'm there. Do not know anything about how the teleswitches behave only what I have gleaned from this forum.

Reply to Economy 7 circuits in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
if a house has economy 7, off peak board and on peak board. and where the meter only energizes the off peak board during the night for the storage...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock