Discuss ECS Card (little confused) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

speightashley

• ECS Health & Safety – JIB
  • CITB Electrical Installation Level A Full Scope
  • 17th Edition C&G 2382-12. (Optional)
  • Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations. C&G 2394. (Optional.)

Qualifications stated by resettlement website, but when I go to the ECS card website none of these qualifications are listed. So what kind of card would I get for the qualifications listed there? Nothing seems to be relevent. It's asking for the 2330 which is something I am not going to have. In addition to this I won't be able to get the CSCS card with these qualifications either will I? If I go down an employed route; who is going to employ me without these cards? Every job posted on the job sites seems to be asking for these as pre requisites to applying for positions.

you can get the ecs elf and safety card by doing the exam. cost £35. go tot the ECA website for info.

You can get an ECS card, after you complete the ECS Health and Safety Exam.

There are different grades, depending on your qualifications they will grade you.

If you were to pass all those qualifications listed, you would either be graded a Trainee(3 levels), or an Electrician. From the qualifications listed, the "CITB Electrical Installation Level A Full Scope" would need to be an equivalent to NVQ 2360, 2330, 2356, or 2357 all at Level 3 to be an Electrician grade.

You need to contact the ECS to find out if that course is the equivalent.

Also, the 17th Edition is a must have.

Reply to ECS Card (little confused) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock