Discuss ECS help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I've been a electrician for 36 years started work on a yts and got a job with small company passed my C&G 236 part one and two and 16th,17th, and 18th regs and listed all on my ecs card app but i can not find my deeds not sure i ever got them im 54 years old not and do not want to take nvq3 not sure what i can do now only get a electrial labour's card seems unfair and as i work for myself how can i be supervised ??

If you remember where you took the exams, etc, can't you ask them? If you are lucky they will keep records of who has passed and that might be enough.

I don't know because I have not had to do it, but I suspect that if you have been working as an electrician for decades it can be assumed you passed! Have you tried asking the schemes?

I have all my papers C&G but working in the 80s-90s i didn't get my Deeds showing i passed my apprenticeship small company thats not gone

I assume you mean small company that is now gone. Agreed, totally unfair and what a waste of time for you to now have to do an NVQ3 if have done a full apprenticeship. Why don't you just download a blank apprenticeship deed then and fill it in and make it look a bit old lol. Who's gonna know as the firm doesn't exist now anyway.

Reply to ECS help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
So I have recently qualified. And I am doing my 2391 later on this year. When I have my 2391, can I go straight in for an approved electrician...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I did a 4 year apprenticeship, finishing in 1994 with C&G 236 parts 1 &2 with AM2. I worked for a few companies and then went in to the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I searched for other threads of this but the threads seem to be a few years old. I'm a 36 year old Electrician from WA with 18 years...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock