Discuss Educational Hub. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
We were recently called out of the blue by a number geographically at the other side of the country, by somebody requesting minor works in schools in our postcode area.
They were waffling too much so I just requested that they send an email with the details.

They stated that they needed somebody in our postcode area to exclusively work in 100+ schools (electrical maintenance), and 34,559 clients registered on their system nationally.
We have previously worked in many of the schools around here and know who gets the regular maintenance works. After pointing this out, they stated that these were all private establishments, nothing to do with local authorities etc. and many were nurseries.

They said they would send an email but that there was no need to get back to them should we not be interested in taking on the extra work.

It transpires that they call themselves "The Education Hub".
They want £500+ VAT for the administration costs of entering us onto their system for 12 months.

The website also mentions "The National School's System Ltd" and "Tenders4u"

Judging by the reviews, plenty of people fall for this. Don't!

I have contact details for 10's of thousands of possible new customers.
I will gladly email contact details for 500 customers every month to you,
they all have electrical installations in their property that may need maintenance work doing.

I don't ask a lot for this service and the costs are transparent.
£1 registration fee
£50 per month ongoing payments **

Please forward your company details to me and I will add you to my database.
you will receive your first batch of 500 within 24h of payment received in full to my paypal account IhaveNoMorrels.paypal.----

** 12 months payment plus registration fee due before activation of your account, £50 per month thereafter.Educational Hub. book - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
I have contact details for 10's of thousands of possible new customers.
I will gladly email contact details for 500 customers every month to you,
they all have electrical installations in their property that may need maintenance work doing.

I don't ask a lot for this service and the costs are transparent.
£1 registration fee
£50 per month ongoing payments **

Please forward your company details to me and I will add you to my database.
you will receive your first batch of 500 within 24h of payment received in full to my paypal account IhaveNoMorrels.paypal.----

** 12 months payment plus registration fee due before activation of your account, £50 per month thereafter.View attachment 92576

Haha.... Who would fall for that rubbish, I would be ok paying for a lead once I got the job and got paid for that job but I don't believe in the whole mybuilder thing of paying to be shortlisted.. I am sure you would get loads of people who then say "Oh I was just wanting an idea on prices as we might do it in the future"... Or "Actually its ok Dave next door says he can do it"...

A fool and his money are easily parted...

Reply to Educational Hub. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock