EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form

Discuss EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

happysteve submitted a new resource:

EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form - Looks just like the IET model form... but you can edit, save and print it in any PDF viewer.

This is an EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate), complete with Schedule of Inspections and General Schedule of Test Results, in the format of a PDF. You can fill out the details using any PDF reader. It is derived from, and pretty much identical to, the IET model forms, at: http://electrical.------.org/wiring-regulations/forms/2015-amd3-forms.cfm?type=pdf The only thing I have added is a "Ref" field in the top right of each page, for you to add a reference (e.g. invoice...

Read more about this resource...

OP
happysteve

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I found that I could not save any data into this PDF or print it with any of the data in it. Just in case anyone else has the same problem, I downloaded acrobat reader. I then opened the PDF in acrobat reader and this allows you save and print whatever you write in the PDF.

OP
happysteve

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can you insert your own company logo?

Use Adobe Acrobat Reader (the free version). If you've got the posh (expensive) version, I think you can just add images anyway... Anyway, on the free version:

Click on the "signature" icon (looks like a fountain pen)
Click "add initials"
Select "image"
Find your logo on your hard drive

Now, as well as signing the form with your signature (which should be your actual signature), you can also sign it with your "initials" (which is your logo). After you add your signature or your logo, the form will no longer be editable (after you've saved it), so make sure this is the last thing you do.

Unfortunately, Adobe Acrobat converts the image to black and white. But it's better than nothing :)

murpad

-
Reaction score
Hi, I've downloaded this and am using acrobat, I've partially filled it in but it will not let me save it to fill the rest in later. When I click on save or save as, the save box comes up but nothing in it, any help gratefully received

Reply to EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form in the Electrician Resources and Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

happysteve
Happy New Year everyone! :) Not that I leave things to the last minute or anything, but... ;) For those like me who don't use software to fill out their EICs, EICRs and MEIWCs (or write them out by hand), I'm pleased to present updates to my fillable/editable PDF forms, now pretty much...
Replies
Views
WrathChildUK
W
happysteve
happysteve submitted a new resource: EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report): editable PDF based on IET Model form - Looks just like the IET model form... but you can edit, save and print it in any PDF viewer. Read more about this resource...
Replies
Views
happysteve
happysteve
happysteve
happysteve submitted a new resource: Schedule of Test Results: editable PDF based on IET Model form - Looks just like the IET model form... but you can edit, save and print it in any PDF viewer. Read more about this resource...
Replies
Views
JOHNWHDAVIES
J
Prytaneion
Prytaneion submitted a new resource: 18th edition Electrical Installation Certificate Fillable PDF - Fillable PDF with checkboxes and dropdowns Read more about this resource...
Replies
Views
Karl Smith
K
happysteve
I've done a full set of the IET model forms, as editable PDFs, now available in the Resources section: EIC (including schedule of inspections and one test results sheet): EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate): editable PDF based on IET Model form -...
Replies
Views
cloverman
C

Electrical News from Electricians Forums and Friends

E
  • Article
Want to become a qualified electrician? Look carefully at the training courses on offer to avoid wasting time and money, is the advice in a new campaign from electrical industry body The Electrotechnical Skills Partnership (TESP). With thousands of searches each year on terms such as...
Replies
Views
Marty92
Dan
  • Article
You can now link your account with social media by going to the following page. https://www.electriciansforums.net/account/connected-accounts/ We had this feature some time ago but I removed it when Facebook was found to be selling the data they collected without informing the users of what...
Replies
Views
Dan
Dan
  • Article
There was a dodgy advert, typical clickbait, showing "how to save 90% on your electricity bill" which was not the case and it was actually showing some dangerous wiring tactics. Read the actual threads here:- What should be the code for this - C2 or C3 -...
Replies
Views
Jurassic Sparks
Jurassic Sparks
James
  • Article
The Go Plus hot tub is being recalled because you could get electrocuted taking a dip, according to press releases from the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI). An Amazon spokesperson said: "Safety is a top priority at Amazon. "We require all products offered in our store to comply...
Replies
Views
Dave Appleby
D
Dan
  • Article
Posted on behalf of @CKI:C.K-Tools Carl Kammerling International Ltd, also known to as ‘CKI’, are the company behind the C.K Tools brand. Founded in Germany in 1904 and with roots stretching back to 1790, we provide a wide range of hand tools, tool storage, power tool accessories and...
Replies
Views
telectrix
telectrix

Search Forum