Discuss Eicr code please! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welchyboy1

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What would you consider reasonable coding for dado trunking in a medium sized office space with no high integrity earth connections on the ring circuits supplying the IT equiptment, there are about 6-8 desk spaces per ring circuit with pc monitor tower printer in each desk unit

Im wavering on a code 3 but would like other opinions please

ditto^^^^^.no immediate or potential danger present, so a C3.

What would you consider reasonable coding for dado trunking in a medium sized office space with no high integrity earth connections on the ring circuits supplying the IT equiptment, there are about 6-8 desk spaces per ring circuit with pc monitor tower printer in each desk unit

Im wavering on a code 3 but would like other opinions please

Got to be code 3, just apply normal common sense. If the server or whatever goes down, no one will get hurt, but there maybe one or two peed off people, but no danger exists.

Cheers...........Howard

yeah. recommend improvement. that's what a C3 is.

Reply to Eicr code please! in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've got a job where I'm installing dado trunking on the floor of an office for sockets and data. Some info on job - In total I will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm after some coding advice / opinions regarding EICR of warehouses / offices. In others opinion would this be agreeable (helplines closed...
Replies
Views
My father In law is selling his property and had a EICR done recently requested by the buyers. I thought the report was not the best quality with...
Replies
Views
I have let a flat for a several years to the same person (not a new tenancy). Hall, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and lounge. All on one...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, A quick EICR question. I have found a Ring Final Circuit that has been run in 1.5/1mm twin and earth. It is RCD protected and OCPD...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock