Discuss EICR coding opinion? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

craig1000

Bathroom light fitting ceiling rose b/c type in zone one

C2 or C3, RCBO protected, existing install designed to previous regs?

thoughts appreciated?

are you sure it's zone 1? that's directly abath/shower and below 2.25m. what's the height?

Yep it is defo zone one, low ceiling in a basement flat, rose spans the edge of the bath and is basically on the edge of Z1 or Z2, i am taking the worst case and calling Z1
Ceiling height from ffl is 2.20

C2 for me as well if it'd reachable from the bath.

C2 was my gut feeling so is what it shall be just wanted to confirm with it being RCBO protected and old design/install!

Cheers guys! ;-)

Reply to EICR coding opinion? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to look at this report as the customer has been given (in their words) 'A very high quote plus VAT'. It doesn't look well...
Replies
Views
Hi I always thought installations were safe at the time of instalment etc, the Distribution Boards at my works were installed over ten years back...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, Just wondering what everyone's response to the following scenario is. Letting agents have asked us to carry out an EICR. There was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock