Discuss EICR Pricing for Small Commercial Premises in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

arcbrightmike

Hello Fellow Sparks

Just trying to sort out a price list for one of my clients who wants all of hes 12 cafes around London tested this year. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that I am doing it too cheap or too expensive or if I am missing something

Electrical Installation ConditionReport (EICR) Prices

Small Commercial Premises

Minimum Charge £250.00 plus anycharges such as parking and congestion charge and out of hours workwill be charged at £50.00 on top of the final price.

Circuits are defined as final circuitssupplying power, lighting or equipment, distribution circuitssupplying distribution boards or isolators and also including mainearthing and main protective bonding conductors.

Circuits Price

01 - 20 £15.00 each
21 - 40 £12.50 each
41+ £10.00 each

Thanks in advance

Read a post here the other day (Des 56 I think) which is pretty much how I price it up.
40 mins per circuit + 40mins per DB, multiplied by your hourly rate.

Checking 100%? Every single socket, switch, and light fitting gets removed and checked?

Exactly my point, you'd introduce more faults than you'd identify.

100% test yes, 100% accessible visual inspection but a sampled detailed inspection.

Sampled detailed inspection isn't a short cut.

I do mean look at everything, the stuff I have come across warrants it. Also I understand it that if you come across one fault you need to check 100% anyway.

If you started on a 30% sampled detailed inspection, you wouldn't normally jump to 100% after 1 fault, you would increase your sample percentage and continue to do so should a pattern of defects emerge.

The sample percentage is there to prevent the introduction of faults and defects due to dismantling, it's all in Guidance Note 3.

Reply to EICR Pricing for Small Commercial Premises in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock