Discuss Elecsa assesment! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

U

ukpablo

had elecsa assesment yesterday and passed with flying colours.................thanks to all who gave advice on ir test issues...................just disconnected the world and tested at 500 v and tests came out as expected..............took me ages, but wanted assesment to be spot on!.............just like all my work! :cool:.....anyway, elecsa are spot on, make u feel relaxed, dont patronise u etc....v professional.

would reccomend as a competant scheme operator!

took 3 hrs in total, lots of questions, few pointers and a good check of install and testing procedures.

all in all, good day.................party on wayne!!! :D:D

cheers durham!.........does that mean i can wear the t-shirt now:).................or am i still making the tea!.............two sugars?!!

Well done mate. i am in year five now with Elecsa, and plain sailing, no problems.:D Shame i have just had van signwritten for them to go and change the logo........

Well done mate. i am in year five now with Elecsa, and plain sailing, no problems.:D Shame i have just had van signwritten for them to go and change the logo........

phew i was going to do that but wasnt sure wether i was staying with them so i used there large stickers on a magnetic sheet , i will be staying after the brilliance support ive had , so ill probably get there logo added to my van

Yes, well done with the ELECSA registration . I must admit had no probs with the assessment [2 non-con and 2 obs.] but they are a bit slow on the admin side.it was 8 weeks before I was assessed from payment, took it on 27th July but still waiting for my official registration/welcome pack! Little bit annoying as I've still got to involve LABC, but yes, excellant assessment.

Yes, well done with the ELECSA registration . I must admit had no probs with the assessment [2 non-con and 2 obs.] but they are a bit slow on the admin side.it was 8 weeks before I was assessed from payment, took it on 27th July but still waiting for my official registration/welcome pack! Little bit annoying as I've still got to involve LABC, but yes, excellant assessment.

Stuff the LABC, you have paid your membership fee, so save your jobs and notify once you have your password for the website. This is what i was told to do when i first joined, so this is what i did. You will get a warning message on the screen when you notify a job more than 30 days old but just ignore it.

Cheers.........Howard

Stuff the LABC, you have paid your membership fee, so save your jobs and notify once you have your password for the website. This is what i was told to do when i first joined, so this is what i did. You will get a warning message on the screen when you notify a job more than 30 days old but just ignore it.

Cheers.........Howard

Totally agree i did the same ,

Reply to Elecsa assesment! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock