Discuss Elecsa done in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

msodaitis

Hello guys today i have passed the elecsa assesment.and this forum helped a lot:) the main thing is safe isolation and Ze, PFC, Zs , R1+R2 tests. make sure you have all the books, he was a very good perso friendly very helpfull.any questions post:)

Hello guys today i have passed the elecsa assesment.and this forum helped a lot:) the main thing is safe isolation and Ze, PFC, Zs , R1+R2 tests. make sure you have all the books, he was a very good perso friendly very helpfull.any questions post:)

Well done mate!! Got mine on Monday morning (gulp)!!
Got day off today to get everything ready, make sure paper work etc is done and double check my testing (again)!
Did he want switches locked off as part of the safe isolation?
Ta
Dolomite

well i was waiting like 4 week after the payment, he didnt say me anything about safe isolation, he just say unscrew some sockets and switches, so i went to consumer unit switch everything off and lock the main switch and he was like Well done mate you showed me safe isolation:)he was very happy about that, things i done wrong is didnt put tape on a fan isolator, and didnt make the gas water bonding accesible. Good luck guys:)

well i was waiting like 4 week after the payment, he didnt say me anything about safe isolation, he just say unscrew some sockets and switches, so i went to consumer unit switch everything off and lock the main switch and he was like Well done mate you showed me safe isolation:)he was very happy about that, things i done wrong is didnt put tape on a fan isolator, and didnt make the gas water bonding accesible. Good luck guys:)

Hope that wasn't your safe isolation :eek: for fan

Reply to Elecsa done in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net