ELECSA Certification Scheme ELECSA forum

Discuss ELECSA forum in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

In one word no.

I get updates but the link won't let me view the posts so why bother!

Why are you just a respected member these days? Have you upset Dan? Did you look at the web link I pm'ed you?

In one word no.

I get updates but the link won't let me view the posts so why bother!

Why are you just a respected member these days? Have you upset Dan? Did you look at the web link I pm'ed you?

I did mate and looks good. Decided to go with a proper web designer rather than spend days on end trying to do it and save a few quid.

As for member status, couldn't tell you. Jason and Marvo have both said they're looking into it for me, but the main man hasn't bothered to reply yet.

If going onto other forums causes upset then yes, i must of:sad_smile:

Well to be honest I can't see them making it any more simple as they will have to spend time and money on it I don't think the elecsa's forum will ever improve much, but still I say there is some interesting stuff on there nothing like on here, oh and you don't get handbag fights on elecsa lol!!!!

Any one else who is with ELECSA bother using their forum at all?
didn`t even know elecsa had one.....i might take a peek......there again i may not....not if its full of the out n out crap that was in a mag stuffed through my letterbox the other day courtesy of the ECA....nowt but add`s and other gimmics

didn`t even know elecsa had one.....i might take a peek......there again i may not....not if its full of the out n out crap that was in a mag stuffed through my letterbox the other day courtesy of the ECA....nowt but add`s and other gimmics

Did you see the add for the Megger 1552 at £580 + the VAT I wonder why they are selling these and not the new 1700 series ?

Reply to ELECSA forum in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net