Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

ELECSA Certification Scheme Elecsa Free Screwdriver

Discuss Elecsa Free Screwdriver in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Anonomoose

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Anyone else got one of those free Screwdrivers from Elecsa? Not being rude as it was a free gift but man its crap. Absolutly useless. Havnt found a single screw head that it works on yet. Anyone else?

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone else got one of those free Screwdrivers from Elecsa? Not being rude as it was a free gift but man its crap. Absolutly useless. Havnt found a single screw head that it works on yet. Anyone else?
I never had one (missed the boat on that one) but are they not for fuseboards?? :confused:

A

Anonomoose

It appears they are suitable for nothing! I have tried so far, Normal screw heads, Consumer units (MCBs, RCDs, Earth bar) taking appart my battery drill, opening tins of paint. So far nothing im afraid

12345aob

They left me out! I hav'nt got one. :(

A

Anonomoose

you did have to apply for it online on their website it wasnt an automatic sent out thing. Tell you what the first person to pm me their address can have mine for free.

S

Spudnik

Applied for mine and never even got it and that was months ago.

Not that im too worried about it now someone has had experience of them:D

E

eskimo39

I got mine and it's great. Works well on Wylex MCB's

E

ezzzekiel

just ordered one but prob missed the boat

I didnt get one either but you would have thought that someone from elecsa would have tried it on something vaguely screw shaped before giving it the ok.

A

Anonomoose

might be good for opening cans of paint
afraid not. End is to big to fit under the rim. suppose you could peirce the lid with it and pour it into a roller tray?

S

sivoodoo

I got one, nowt wrong with it, you may have got a dodgy one??

brs73

-
Arms
you could use it to wedge a door open when your taking your proper tools on to a job????

J

jools p

I got one, use it all the time on mains boards and MCBS it works really well...

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Elecsa Free Screwdriver in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom