Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss electric apprenticeships needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

anderson91

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anybody know a company/employer that will take me on an apprenticeships in electric.? I pass my CITB-ConstructionSkills
I live in enfield, am 20

Please please help me ..I been trying to get on an apprenticeships since march

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Where do you live? What sort of apprentice ship you are after? What is your background, education etc?

A

anderson91

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank for reply to me
I live in Enfield, I just know the basic on electric
I have gcse but most of my other certificates are about art
I want to be an electrician

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brightspark11

There is a new city and guilds course that you can take without being on an apprentichip. It's a three year course two evenings a week and I'm told it will lead to full electrician status after a practical assessment am2. Hertford regional college are offering the course at turnford close to you. I am on the course so i can continue with my present job for three years then look for electrical work when I finish the course.
If you can't get on an apprentiship this could be an alternative for you. but you will need to book a place very quickly. Call into the information centre at the college.

Might be an idea to brush up on grammar too for the written exams and job applications mate

A

anderson91

thank you
this is very helpful
I will contact the college..and see if it not to late to apply

Reply to electric apprenticeships needed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom