Discuss Electric space heating in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Judd

-
Reaction score
I need to provide heating for a converted warehouse, approx 150 - 180 sq meters. (1 large square room)
The space will only needed to be heated for a couple of hours in the morning, I was thinking possibly fan assisted to get the temp up quicker, any suggestions?
Thanks
Judd

Whats the wall insulation like?
How well will the warehouse retain heat?
What temp are you looking at?

I’ve just brought and fitted some fan blow heaters made by BN Thermic. We’ve also installed a fan which BN Thermic supplied which has a thermostat onit. You set the thermostat on the fan unit 3 degrees higher than desired room temperature so when it kicks in, it pushes the heat back down. I’ve had to fit 2 x 20KW heaters in this warehouse. If you send BN Thermic the dimensions etc they will tell you what you need.

OUH2 Industrial Fan Heater - BN Thermic - http://www.bnthermic.co.uk/products/fan-assisted-heaters/ouh2/

DSU Destratification Units - BN Thermic - http://www.bnthermic.co.uk/products/fan-assisted-heaters/dsu/

Reply to Electric space heating in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening, I have recently moved into a new home and I am having problems with the MCB/RCD tripping (Mem M6 Type 3 - 30mA). It intermittently...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
I would like to know if it is possible to dynamically control the available current to Hot Water cylinder that has 3 x 4.8Kw immersion heater...
Replies
Views
What are your thoughts on using electric underfloor heating as a primary heat source in a church? It's a typical old church building - a couple...
Replies
Views
Hi Question for all those who can help, the dreaded bedbug has appeared from neighboring property infestation, was planning to heat treat each...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock