Discuss Electric vehicles charging course in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

the pict

-
Mentor
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Off on the above in early December, I suppose I will find this out on the course,but, is Metrel the only ones doing a testing adapter , or is there a workaround for all testers the 6mA limit I think is going to be the real hurdle , but it looks like between the course, another guide publication, tester and or adaptor we are going to get butt humped for at least a grand

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Some makers of charge units,have their own test adapters and testing arrangements,but eventually,the massive shortcoming in our infrastructure,will determine who has one,and who does not...so i wouldn't be getting gold-rush fever 🤗

Reply to Electric vehicles charging course in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom