Discuss Electrical Apprenticeship Exeter Area in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

Liam343

Hi

Im moving down to Exeter in August and looking for a 3 year apprenticeship with a company doing electrical installation. I will be attending college 1 day a week working towards the level 3 NVQ. I have already complete my City and Guilds level 2 in electrical installation,and have basic knowledge and have been working as a building laborer for the last year on my spare days and have good work ethic.

I understand that with the current climate, paying another wage would be an extra burden on business's and I'm happy to work with no wage for the first year. If anyone can help, please contact me on 07724837770

Kind Regards

Liam

Im pretty sure its against the law to not pay you because of H&S reason etc thats what i was told when i said same when i was an apprentice, way i got a job was by doing this:

I googled all electrical companies in my area and sent them all an email basically saying what i have done previous work, and i have my own tools, i drive and i will work for minimum wage as i am desperate to get my apprenticeship done and dont want the last 2 years to have been a waste.. I Then wrote basically that im hard working etc etc and sent that with my CV attached and had 3 job offers 2 days later.. Worked for me so might work for you

I then finished my apprenticeship and the fools got rid cos they couldnt afford to pay me electrician rates + buy me a van and a tester! FOOLS

Reply to Electrical Apprenticeship Exeter Area in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock