Discuss Electrical assignment Help ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

2.5 x 746 = 1865 Watts.
Which answer are you talking about accepting?
Edit: I may have misunderstood your post.
I talking about answer 7.77A why /240V , they need to used correct formula answer not 7.77A.????

Attachments

• Electrical assignment Help ?? 18A06DFF-966C-4D74-8F24-0FF0A31954BD - EletriciansForums.net
    18A06DFF-966C-4D74-8F24-0FF0A31954BD.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 22
I do hope this is a wind-up!

You had a good stab at it, but made a simple mistake. I pointed out where that mistake was, so you could correct it. But you seem to have purchased 'answers' for your assignment from someone who knows less than you do. Have a bit of faith in your own abilities, talk to your tutor, fix your own answers and you'll be 100 times better off. Good luck with your refund.

BTW, When you are in hospital for life-saving heart surgery, ask yourself whether the surgeon actually studied heart surgery, or just bought their assignment answers from cash-strapped students overseas?

I wouldn't get hung up about the 230v issue - your calculation was wrong by a significant amount because of the percentage error.

Edit: is Lucien correct.? Did you buy these answers? You really need to try the question again yourself.

Did you accept this answer????
Absolutely joke , I find professional company for assignment and doing all answers wrong now waiting for refund.
They put Volt-240 usually in Uk is -230.
In formula the same .
I’m very disappointed now .
The quoted voltage isn't over relevant. The declared UK voltage is 230 -6%/+10%. This gives a range of 216.2 to 253.0v.

The quoted voltage isn't over relevant. The declared UK voltage is 230 -6%/+10%. This gives a range of 216.2 to 253.0v.
I wouldn't get hung up about the 230v issue - your calculation was wrong by a significant amount because of the percentage error.

Edit: is Lucien correct.? Did you buy these answers? You really need to try the question again yourself.
I try my self but I’m too busy all first 8 question is w
They need to by used this formula???

Attachments

• Electrical assignment Help ?? AC157941-AD3C-4A43-B91E-70CB0FEF641F - EletriciansForums.net
    AC157941-AD3C-4A43-B91E-70CB0FEF641F.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 18
Looks like part of your message is missing, but I can see the part which says you are too busy to try it yourself. If this is the case then there really is no point in doing the course. Would you really be happy if you passed a course like this without understanding it?

Looks like part of your message is missing, but I can see the part which says you are too busy to try it yourself. If this is the case then there really is no point in doing the course. Would you really be happy if you passed a course like this without understanding it?
I try my self but still confused, that asking people for help ???

From Professional assignment electrical centre in London , the best one .
I’m very lucky pay just deposit.
I try to claim for Fraud now
??????

If you've got time to claim against this company then you've got time to try the question again. Why don't you want to do this?

Do you actually want to understand things fully, or just pass the course?

Your original question paper quotes the supply as 400v, three phase so you have 230v single phase. Ignore the 240v on your answers paper it is throwing you. Clear your mind and start again. Go back and read #15.

Your original question paper quotes the supply as 400v, three phase so you have 230v single phase. Ignore the 240v on your answers paper it is throwing you. Clear your mind and start again. Go back and read #15.
Thank you .
If you've got time to claim against this company then you've got time to try the question again. Why don't you want to do this?

Do you actually want to understand things fully, or just pass the course?
I wanna understand everything and pass the courses, I try the contact the assignment company but not answer all morning.
[automerge]1572958179[/automerge]
I can’t see any example assignment Level 3 , I spend lots of time in Google searches but nothing.
I explain before I’m not lazy ,I like this forum everyone is friendly.
But sometimes people need to be little push to continue the live .
If someone know the theory tutor to help me distancing should be great.
At the moment I work different types of jobs long day over 12 hour , I not have enough time for nothing.
I can’t doing any homework or see my family.
I waiting for Refund today .
Thank for everyone.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, what have you paid for (not the dodgy answers, the original course you are doing), and where are you doing this course? Do you have a tutor?

How much was the course out of interest? (don't answer if you don't want to).

I'm afraid something has to give, the course or your twelve hour working day as both are not panning out. You need to ask yourself is this course going to benefit your future prospects and if so something in your current working life has to give.

I'm afraid something has to give, the course or your twelve hour working day as both are not panning out. You need to ask yourself is this course going to benefit your future prospects and if so something in your current working life has to give.
I know, but that course for Adults because I can’t stop working at the moment, I can’t be pay my bills.
My wife is half time , when she start full time I try to get more Day off and learning for my courses.
I’m happy this forum.
But at the moment I make mistakes after mistakes and everything wrong .
I don’t know where the best way to start .
Just to clarify, what have you paid for (not the dodgy answers, the original course you are doing), and where are you doing this course? Do you have a tutor?

How much was the course out of interest? (don't answer if you don't want to).

Course is proper one Level 3 Diploma.(3500£)
One day theory, one day practice.
But assignment is individual, for everyone.
You know too hard , I asking people Electrical Clarkson Evans my Jobs they still can’t help me .

I do hope this is a wind-up!

You had a good stab at it, but made a simple mistake. I pointed out where that mistake was, so you could correct it. But you seem to have purchased 'answers' for your assignment from someone who knows less than you do. Have a bit of faith in your own abilities, talk to your tutor, fix your own answers and you'll be 100 times better off. Good luck with your refund.

BTW, When you are in hospital for life-saving heart surgery, ask yourself whether the surgeon actually studied heart surgery, or just bought their assignment answers from cash-strapped students overseas?
I nearly done question number 1,2 and 6 and 7 .
Can you someone give me advice or show me questions number 3 and 4 , Please???

Attachments

• Electrical assignment Help ?? 80EDD1F8-FED6-4413-8B33-443486A07D08 - EletriciansForums.net
    80EDD1F8-FED6-4413-8B33-443486A07D08.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
Good morning, and happy new year, to everyone.
I’m stuck again my assignment???
I nearly done half assignment but I can’t move any more .
I wanna help please???
[/QUOTE]

Reply to Electrical assignment Help ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock