Discuss Electrical symbols in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

the lollipops on the walls are socket outlets. those with the doublecross are twin.

These are not standardised symbols therefore other than guesswork we are in the same boat as you, you need to ask for the key to the plans.
This has all the hallmarks of an architect using his own customised symbols so maybe look at the provider of the plans and contact their office for info, they should have all this on file.

That would make sense then given the location of the OP, I can find lists of symbols that cover only a few used on this plan but there are many I cannot identify hence I think we have some custom variants in use.

Reply to Electrical symbols in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

where will i find new electrical symbols vs celenec ?
Replies
Views
Afternoon, can anybody please tell me what this symbol means? Many thanks
Replies
Views
Im doing a design taks in 2365 level 3 and I came across this symbol. Its located in male and female changing room next to socket outlets. Im...
Replies
Views
Hello iv got a beko condenser tumble dryer and there's a box with 3 horizontal lines in it flashing and my dryer keeps stopping and starting...
Replies
Views
As per title. Does anyone know what this symbol means? It’s on a IP rated outdoor light and there’s nothing in the instructions to say what it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock