• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Electrical Technician for EVCP in the Electrical Work Up For Grabs |Electrical Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Gamma Solutions is a technological group developing added value projects since 2002. It is focused on both consultancy and telecommunications and renewable energies engineering. Related to this it develops a wide variety of services such as: technical assistance, turn key projects, Project Manager, IPP and Asset Management.

Since its beginning, it has invested around 7% of its revenue in the R&D Department. This policy has yielded in a new model of business based on the NFC contactless technology and many others related to telecommunications and renewable energies.

We want to thrive with you and therefore we seek entrepreneurial people, committed, with initiative, driven and team players. For Gamma Solutions, our team and its ideas are the most important thing to achieve our goals.

We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician for EVCP with the possibility of traveling throughout the national territory under schedule flexibility, who will be responsible for:

· Operation and Maintenance of more than 200 Electric Vehicle Charge Points throught the national territory.
· Low and medium voltage wiring and labeling experience.
· Electrical troubleshooting.
· Able to troubleshoot electrical circuits using a multi-meter.
· Ability to create layout sketches / drawings of where to place components.
· Attention to detail.
· May work with Sales Engineers to provide input with quote preparation.
· Work alongside Senior Electrical Engineers supporting the design, debug, validation and
optimization of products.

Specific skills required:
· Previous experience with the maintenance of electric vehicle recharging points.
· Own Installer Card: 18th EDITION.
· Driving License.
· Bilingual English Knowledge.
· Attention to detail.
· Resolution capacity, autonomy and proactivity.
· Confidence and proactive nature to liaise with the wider Gamma team to find answers.
· Research skills.
· Time-management and organisation skills.
· Valuable electronic knowledge.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamma Solutions is a technological group developing added value projects since 2002. It is focused on both consultancy and telecommunications and renewable energies engineering. Related to this it develops a wide variety of services such as: technical assistance, turn key projects, Project Manager, IPP and Asset Management.

Since its beginning, it has invested around 7% of its revenue in the R&D Department. This policy has yielded in a new model of business based on the NFC contactless technology and many others related to telecommunications and renewable energies.

We want to thrive with you and therefore we seek entrepreneurial people, committed, with initiative, driven and team players. For Gamma Solutions, our team and its ideas are the most important thing to achieve our goals.

We are currently looking for an Electrical Technician for EVCP with the possibility of traveling throughout the national territory under schedule flexibility, who will be responsible for:

· Operation and Maintenance of more than 200 Electric Vehicle Charge Points throught the national territory.
· Attention to detail.
· Work alongside Senior Electrical Engineers supporting the design, debug, validation and

· Previous experience with the maintenance of electric vehicle recharging points.
· Driving License.
· Attention to detail.
· Confidence and proactive nature to liaise with the wider Gamma team to find answers.
· Research skills.

Thanks !
Don't want a lot then, what salary are you offering to posses this range of skills?

· Attention to detail.

· Driving License.
· Attention to detail.
· Research skills.

Thanks !
So you want an Electrician then? why not just say that and be done with all the extra BS

Hi - you need an Electrician who can self certify domestic installation work who speaks Spanish and English- is that correct?

Hello I removed your email address from your opening post to prevent unwanted spam. The normal route is to PM participants so are you certain you want your email address open on a public forum?
Actually not, bu I do not have the PM set up
Hi - you need an Electrician who can self certify domestic installation work who speaks Spanish and English- is that correct?
I need an electrician with the Own Installer Card: 18th EDITION for the operation and maintenance of Electric Vehicle Charge Points and with goos english communication skills.

I would have been very interested in the vacancy as I am thinking of moving on from a one man band sparky To doing something different in the industry.

Unfortunately I would be unable to tick most of the boxes listed and would probably need a bit of training in the field.

This would put me right at the bottom of the pay band if I was even considered.

Reply to Electrical Technician for EVCP in the Electrical Work Up For Grabs |Electrical Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back