• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electrical testers required urgently to carry out Eicr testing in stevenage and essex long contract in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Looking for electrical testers to carry out EICR testing in stevenage and Essex areas, high volume of works, price work,
Applicants must be fully qualified, 2391 , must have own tools and transport

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Is this a Scam?
I think a few more details would be usefull.
type of premises ?
how much do I have to pay to be offered this work?

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
I didn't mean to cause offence, I only deal with industrial customers personally.
it just seems an odd first post for a new member and I thought I would ask the question directly rather than beating around the bush!
I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for.

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
Looking for electrical testers to carry out EICR testing in stevenage and Essex areas, high volume of works, price work,
Applicants must be fully qualified, 2391 , must have own tools and transpor
price per circuit ,cards in or paye.

mattg4321

-
Arms
Esteemed
What's the price per property and how many circuits please?

Assume these are occupied dwellings?

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Electrical testers required urgently to carry out Eicr testing in stevenage and essex long contract in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom