Discuss Electrical testers required urgently to carry out Eicr testing in stevenage and essex long contract in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OP
P

Patmark19

EF Member
Does sound like you are paying poorly..... as you don't with to state figures... Usually the case then no figures are given..
All the best with finding people.
so your assuming we are paying poorly because we don't want to publicise our figures on an open forum.

I am amazed by this assumption from 2 or 3 people on this thread.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
so your assuming we are paying poorly because we don't want to publicise our figures on an open forum.

I am amazed by this assumption from 2 or 3 people on this thread.
It's just what happens.
If the pay was good then it's usually stated, to draw more people into the position.
If you were paying something like £300 for a 3 bedroom house then the price is something to advertise. If you are paying £50 then it's farcical, so not mentioned. Just preying on people desperate for money.
Just my view..

Rob

Control System Engineer
Respected Member
With decent rates of pay, it's usually advertised as starting from x amount, based on experience blah blah blah

Reactions: DPG
OP
P

Patmark19

EF Member
It's just what happens.
If the pay was good then it's usually stated, to draw more people into the position.
If you were paying something like £300 for a 3 bedroom house then the price is something to advertise. If you are paying £50 then it's farcical, so not mentioned. Just preying on people desperate for money.
Just my view..
so advertising for a job and not stating what the prices will be your now assuming we are preying on people desperate for money.

we have a very good business and our office is situated in Walthamstow so if you are interested and would like further information please message me as I think stating rates on a public forum is not the best way to go about things.

Electrician Talk