• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Electrical testers required urgently to carry out Eicr testing in stevenage and essex long contract in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

the rates per property would vary also depending on how many properties per day you could do

I'm also curious about the price, as you seem reluctant to mention it.
So for the above house that @Paignton pete mentioned, if you tested 4 houses, how much would the be?

I'm also curious about the price, as you seem reluctant to mention it.
So for the above house that @Paignton pete mentioned, if you tested 4 houses, how much would the be?

I'll have a guess. £40 per house, 4 houses a day, equals £160 a day. But don't worry you won't have to do much inspecting or testing. Just check the bonding and earthing, measure Ze and a few Zs, maybe end to end on the rings if time permits, certainly no figure of 8 on the ring or IR, no more than an hour on site, leaving an hour for the paperwork and getting to the next job. Easy peasy.

I have a friend, lives upstairs as it goes, who is also very interested for a representative example of price per unit/house please.

Because you are reluctant to tell us how much it pays. Generally when I take on a job that is the first thing I clarify so I suspect anyone who seen your post will wonder the same
Of course prices have to be agreed prior to anyone accepting works, a simple phone call or meeting will finalise all the details instead of posting over a forum, we have offered works out and remain on the lookout for electrical testers

Of course prices have to be agreed prior to anyone accepting works, a simple phone call or meeting will finalise all the details instead of posting over a forum, we have offered works out and remain on the lookout for electrical testers

Does sound like you are paying poorly..... as you don't with to state figures... Usually the case then no figures are given..
All the best with finding people.

Does sound like you are paying poorly..... as you don't with to state figures... Usually the case then no figures are given..
All the best with finding people.
so your assuming we are paying poorly because we don't want to publicise our figures on an open forum.

I am amazed by this assumption from 2 or 3 people on this thread.

so your assuming we are paying poorly because we don't want to publicise our figures on an open forum.

I am amazed by this assumption from 2 or 3 people on this thread.

It's just what happens.
If the pay was good then it's usually stated, to draw more people into the position.
If you were paying something like £300 for a 3 bedroom house then the price is something to advertise. If you are paying £50 then it's farcical, so not mentioned. Just preying on people desperate for money.
Just my view..

With decent rates of pay, it's usually advertised as starting from x amount, based on experience blah blah blah

It's just what happens.
If the pay was good then it's usually stated, to draw more people into the position.
If you were paying something like £300 for a 3 bedroom house then the price is something to advertise. If you are paying £50 then it's farcical, so not mentioned. Just preying on people desperate for money.
Just my view..
so advertising for a job and not stating what the prices will be your now assuming we are preying on people desperate for money.

we have a very good business and our office is situated in Walthamstow so if you are interested and would like further information please message me as I think stating rates on a public forum is not the best way to go about things.

Reply to Electrical testers required urgently to carry out Eicr testing in stevenage and essex long contract in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock