Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Electrical Work in London in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

marc_v33

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

does anyone have any numbers for agencies or contractors who are dealing with the 2012 work.
cheers marc!

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
J

jurassicspark

Company i work for has got the olympic stadium, but at the moment they are making people redundant, i know of 8 sparks there and at the moment they are just pinging lines for containment etc, my advice is wait untill it picks up a bit and all the agencies will have people over there

M

megaman83

there is afew agencys out there who claim to have at least 1 contract for the site. i know this because a few months ago they got in contact with me but i think its just so they can be sure your still happy to be on there books. i know for certain a northern irish company has a major contract because it was on the news here a few weeks ago

C

chugs76

I dont suppose you know who the northern irish company is doing the work.

M

megaman83

as far as i know the company was J.B.E, they have done alot of major projects in northern ireland including the oddessy pavillion and victoria square shopping centre. they are a massive M&E firm and unfortunatly i doubt they would be requiring any more electricians.

C

chugs76

thanks very much I know of them they are a facilities management company now,
thanks again

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Electrical Work in London in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom