Discuss Electrical2go.co.uk offers permanent member discount code!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Those lovely folks over at Electrical2go.co.uk are giving all Electricians Forums members a permanent 5% discount on purchases!!

Just use code Forum1st on their website.

Thanks @Electrical2go !

E2G 5% off flyer.jpg

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
Hi All,

Please remember you need to sign up for an online account and use the code at the signup stage (you will be prompted). This code will not work at the checkout stage.

Those of you who already have an account before the code went live please drop me a message and I can manually change you to the forum group.

With this discount in mind I would be very grateful if members could link to our site within threads were relevant.

If you think there are products we are missing or if we're out on pricing please let me know and i'll do my best to help and update the site.

Many thanks
Ivan

OP
Lou

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks Ivan :)

DJ Hoyland

New EF Member
Hi All,

Please remember you need to sign up for an online account and use the code at the signup stage (you will be prompted). This code will not work at the checkout stage.

Those of you who already have an account before the code went live please drop me a message and I can manually change you to the forum group.

With this discount in mind I would be very grateful if members could link to our site within threads were relevant.

If you think there are products we are missing or if we're out on pricing please let me know and i'll do my best to help and update the site.

Many thanks
Ivan
Hi, I already have an account, could you please change this for me
Thanks

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
Hi, I already have an account, could you please change this for me
Thanks
Hi Mr Hoyland,

I've updated your account for you.

Enjoy the extra 5% discount.

Cheers,
Ivan

teacherspark

EF Member
Hi Ivan,

I wonder if you still work at Electrical2go; could you chase up an issue for me.

I sent an email (at the start of the week) regarding some sockets I was sent incorrectly for a job I'm starting this Monday (28th). I ordered and paid for Click Polar and was sent Click Mode. Click Mode will not match all the other click Polar accessories I bought from you.

I asked if 'you' would send the correct ones ASAP due to my job starting on Monday and I'm away this week until tomorrow. I also stated I'd happily send the incorrect ones back on my return assuming the parcel was there with the correct ones ready for my job on Monday.

The reply said I would have to send the incorrect Click Mode ones back first which I obviously can't as I'm away.

Obviously the mistake was not mine and I have been disadvantaged in not receiving the correct order and customer services at Electrical2go want to disadvantage me further.

I've replied two more times to customer services with no reply. I'm hoping that the person dealing with my issue has just been off and has not decided to ignore my subsequent emails.

I'd hoping you can resolve this issue and illustrate how good your customers services is; given the issue at hand.

#2000001685 (order number)

Regards

Hi All,

Many thanks
Ivan

teacherspark

EF Member
Thanks to Ivan for swiftly sorting out the issue with my last order (above).

I'm continuing to use Electrical2go and have just placed my next order for next week.

Ivan, could you just check the 5% discount is being applied as there is nothing on any of the checkout screens to say it is.

Regards

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
Hi Dan,

We've received your order, thank you for your continued custom!

The discount was automatically applied. You should have received an order confirmation via email which shows the discount against your order. If you haven't received the email you can log in to the website and view via your account.

Cheers,
Ivan

Colesy

EF Member
Hello
Hi All,

Many thanks
Ivan

Colesy

EF Member
Can you assist us in obtaining the 5% discount please. We already have an account with yourselves. Cheers, Mark (Coles Electrical Co - GL10 2BJ)

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
Hi Mark,

It look like your already in the right customer group. You should receive 5% discount automatically at the checkout.

Please let em know if you experience any problems.

Cheers,
Ivan

suffolkspark

Electrician's Arms
Ivan. second time I've tried to use yourselves. last week I ordered some items, got an email Friday saying part was out of stock, you could supply an alternative.... 17 minutes following this email I replied saying yes that's no problem... then I heard nothing, emailed today... nothing. just called up to be told the order was cancelled! Im booked to be doing the job Thursday! order no is #2000006987

I had similar issues with you xmas time... and infact im sure I wrote on here about that experience then... but it seems to have vanished.

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
Hi Suffolkspark,

Apologies for the confusion, Hopefully I can clear this up.

When we supply an alternative product we raise a new order on our system and cancel the original. When your original order was cancelled the team member didn't place any notes of the new order number on the system. So when you phoned earlier today unfortunately it took a while to workout. I have spoken with the member of the team!

The new order has been processed fine and the product should be with us at some point on Wednesday. Hopefully it will come in early enough for us to dispatch the same day.

Again I'm sorry for the lack of communication and service.

If you do feel like giving us another go please feel free to ask for me directly and I'll personally manage your order.

Kind regards,
Ivan

Reactions: DPG

Lukusss

EF Member
Hi All,

Many thanks
Ivan
I signed up using the code and the prices are the same, I ordered things without checking the prices a while back so I don’t think I ever got the 5%. Looking to order more stuff now, can you sort it for me please? Cheers

Electrical2go

Official Sponsor
I signed up using the code and the prices are the same, I ordered things without checking the prices a while back so I don’t think I ever got the 5%. Looking to order more stuff now, can you sort it for me please? Cheers
Message me your email address on the account and I can sort it!

Cheers,
Ivan

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.