Discuss Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan submitted a new resource:

Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire - Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire

THIS IS A TEST LISTING AND THESE DETAILS ARE MADE UP. DON'T CONTACT THIS LISTING.

Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire

Read more about this resource...
[automerge]1566967845[/automerge]
THIS IS A TEST LISTING. PLEASE DON'T CALL THIS ELECTRICIAN IN BERKSHIRE.

Brilliant idea dan I will be setting mine up this evening.

On another point there was a post regarding supporting the forum by paying £5 month or something like that and all the advertising disappears.

I’d like to contribute.

A word to other members who enjoy all this free valuable service, what’s £5. Come on be part of it.

Brilliant idea dan I will be setting mine up this evening.

On another point there was a post regarding supporting the forum by paying £5 month or something like that and all the advertising disappears.

I’d like to contribute.

A word to other members who enjoy all this free valuable service, what’s £5. Come on be part of it.
https://www.electriciansforums.net/account/upgrades - Upgrade your account here mate. Thank you kindly. :)

You can cancel at any time.

The money we've had from all three forums so far has gone towards upgrading our server / taking on a new one. We needed more disc space. And running on Solid State Drives when you get to large sizes costs a fortune. And there's just no way around it. We take 4 backups daily per forum. And those end up huge along with the actual forum data themselves.

So thank you to all who do this. It literally directly benefits the members. :)

Uploading images is a lot quicker now, more noticeable on tilersforums where they're adding tiling job pics on a daily basis.

I'm going to optimise your listings for you once a few are submitted. There's no point me doing them one by one it takes a while to get in the mode for it.

A thought to add; a section to list qualifications; some might not care, others it might offer to assure prospective customers.

A section for the business to add Images of Thier work?

A working calendar with click-to-book appointments (they don't book the date but the company gets an email with "Joe bloggs needs X job on y DATE", the company can then either accept or reject the job (Rejected jobs are then pooled to those other companies in the area)

It's a complicated idea but it would certainly give EF another valuable addition for those in the trade.

Wow check you out!!! Nice one.

The listing it's self can contain qualifications and images.

We don't want every listing to look the same. So I'd kinda sway towards letting members jazz their own up. Or half --- it and get lost amongst them (not so easily done with the one lone listing mind lol).

The calendar is good but I'd hate for 1 person to book 5 different sparks without having a single one quote for the work.

I see your thinking though. I've got that in mind now and will see what I can work in.

The example listing will itself get updated as and when new bits get added so keep tabs on that too.

:cool:

Reply to Electrician in Berkshire | ABC Electricians Berkshire - Domestic Electrician Berkshire in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock