Discuss Electrician required West Yorkshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.

Sid

-
Reaction score
Electrician required for commercial, light industrial and domestic work in West Yorkshire.
Based in Halifax, initially on self employed basis.
Experience of CCTV and alarms an advantage. 2391 also an advantage. Small firm, looking to expand. NICEIC Approved contractors. Long term work for right person. Please PM for more details.

Reply to Electrician required West Yorkshire in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been working as an electrician under an NICEIC Approved Contractor for the past 10 years. I have my C&G2365 level 1/2/3 (acquired before...
Replies
Views
Electrician Jobs Electrician Required
Good morning, We are a small electrical company based in Bradford/Leeds and we are looking for any electricians or anyone who has some electrical...
Replies
Views
Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
C
CTE Services are looking for a third year apprentice/newly qualified electrician to join the company. Based in Yaxley, CTE Services have multiple...
Replies
Views
CTE Services LTD
C
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock