Discuss Electrician Winder-did they test motors? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ron

Hello,

this is just a continuation of the question below,but did the remit of a Winder electrician include testing the motors once winding had taken place?Im a bit confused why a winder would be called an electrician if he was not actually working with electricity but just winding the coils?

Thanks

Ron

Reply to Electrician Winder-did they test motors? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I posted a month ago regarding a single phase motor + panel I have been given to try and sort following water damage to the panel. The assembly...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping this is in the correct forum. To start, I acquired a film processing machine that runs on 3 phase. Now before getting the...
Replies
Views
Background Two weeks ago, lightning struck a tree in our yard. Many circuits tripped and several electronic devices failed. There was a strong...
Replies
Views
Hi. Not sure if it's the right place to ask, so won't be upset if it gets removed. Apologies if the terminology (PEN/PME/etc) is used...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've recently done a PAT course after the large company I work at discovered we have a Deltapat 3309 kit tucked away. I'm actually an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock